The Inception DVD/Blu-ray was released in the US today!
did a meme! There might be typos, I dunno XD;;
1. I'm a terrible actor, but I sometimes like researching because I'm weird
2. Fischer's all like "What the heck? Where am I and who are these people??"
3. For reals, even if she blames Cobb and Miles for what happened, she doesn't have to say stuff like that to her grandkids!
4. Arthur/Ariadne is, by far, my main Inception ship, in case you haven't noticed
I know Eames and Ariadne hardly even talk to each other in the movie, but because of that I think it's interesting to wonder how they'd interact (as a couple, as bffs, as brother/sister, etc). I think I started shipping them during my second viewing. Fischer and Ariadne talk to each other even less XD I don't know what it is, but I can't help but wonder... lol. I think it was the second viewing for this one, too.
5. Ariadne gets weapons training~!
Poor Arthur... he's getting all worried about what happened while he was still on the hotel dream level.
6. I also really liked Eames's fight scene while he was setting the charges and the whole ending sequence, but it probably wouldn't all fit XD;; I do
love the whole movie, though :3
8. It's true!
Actually, I have half-lucid dreams (as I call them) where, basically, I often find myself thinking "Hm, that's weird," about different things while I'm dreaming, but I don't think I completely consciously control what I'm doing. Those dreams make me realize how easily someone could've actually extracted info from my mind if the dreamshare tech were real (and if I had info worth extracting, lol).
9. That elephant will actually make a few appearances in some of my comics...!
Blank meme template: [link]
Inception (c) Christopher Nolan